Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog 2: It's My World....Ya'll Just Live In It


Hey Ya'll!! Wanted to first Thank those who Hyped or Hated on my last entry! The feedback that I received was much appreciated. I Started writing to release some of the inner thoughts in my head and like I said before, it seemed as if folks really liked some of the funny comments, sayings, and quotes. No matter what you thought or felt, it seemed as if I could stir up a good fb convo to get your day going! After my last blog I took the time to listen to what folks were saying! Many folks were saying, Stacy, if you are going to blog it needs to be more juicy or have something to hook folks! I took some time to think about that comment and came up to the conclusion that yeah maybe but in the end, It's My World...Ya"ll Just Live In IT!! LOL...But no seriously...I did listen, but I can only talk about what's going on or has been experienced in MY WORLD....Hense the name of the blog!! So with that being said I took this week thinking about my experiences in the Past, Present, and Future and came up with my topic. I really struggled with this one because I am sick and tired of everyone talking about it without really knowing what it is! Hell I don't even like to say words that sounds close to the word. Oh well....*Sigh*...Without futher Adu....the topic of this blog will be...Mutha&^%#, $h!$,...LOVE.

OK I said it LOVE! That's my topic for everyone that has been asking what will be the topic!

Now we all know that I can't sit here and disect every aspect of any topic I bring up, and expecially not this weeks topic(hard to say it), but that's why It's a blog, so you get the chance to throw in your two cents or whatever your viewpoint is worth! (My world remember) In case you forgot! LOL

Gulp...Love! The first thing I wanted to do is get the definition of love! So what I did was Look at the Wikipedia definitions.You can look up what it means in other countries too! According to Wikipedia, Love is defined as: any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment.
Corinthians 13 Says:
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Now what does all this mean? Depends on the person actually but I don't think I could trully go into this topic without having a background on it that doesn't come from me personally! Ya'll be judging and stuff!
In my eyes Love is a realy touchy subject because Love in the Interpersonal sense is very difficult! I mean lets look at the possible scenarios here! You can love someone and they not love you back! You can Love someone and they fall out of love with you! You can love someone and Fall out of love with them Or you can Love someone them love you back, but do something stupid to cause them to hate you! I think you guys get what I'm saying and yes there are tons of possible combinations to choose from...Kinda like "Having it your way" at Burger King! We all know there's a fine line between Love and Hate Right!!

Love for me has always been a struggle...I mean why love someone when eventually it will end or disappoint you? Hell Folks Die, Leave you, cheat on you, stab you in the back. It's a Hope that we all need in our life. An emotion, a Desire. At the end of the day we all NEED to be Loved by someone! So what is it in my world? Love is different for different people, Just like I have friends in my life that serve different purposes. I mean I love my parents but I don't want to give them the business(which means be intimate). Hell I don't even want to think about how I arrived on this earth for that matter...ew...Anyways, I think you get my point! So lets dive in to what I'm saying. Love for me takes time, sometimes a lot of time! I don't allow folks into my life to often because my Heart is similar to a Gang, in which, you get "Jumped IN", but you are there forever. There's no Leaving the gang no matter what I say or said to you! You can see how this can become an issue! (Not enough space for everyone, so I cut folks off a lot). Love is Loyalty, Respect, and Truth! And Just like a Gang, if you break those rules you break the Gang! Whether I love you as a Friend or more I give those three things to you and if I falter on one of those Three things I probably didn't really love you! Yes we all have make mistakes, but think about it! When you did a friend wrong or cheated on your significant other did you really "LOVE" them? Maybe, but not when you were making that choice to do what you did!

Either way, Love is a phrase that has tons of different meanings if you ask different people. To some its a feeling of worth, to others it's security, and to some it's a dependency! Love can be the best of things, but it also can dwarf into it's evil sister...HATE!!

So for those that read this Blog, Please comment on your thoughts about Love? A How does it make you feel.

Like always, Hype it if you like it, Hate on it if you don't....But at the end of the day...It's My World...Ya'll Just Live In It. But if I haven't said It before, Those that I have allowed entry into my life for whatever reason or Capacity. I Love You.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading a book today at Barnes and Noble about Mistakes Women Make and one was talking about how sometimes you are not really in love with someone, it's just the want to have a feeling reciprocated. Like if you really care about someone and they just aren't giving it back the same way, we do things to see if they will come around like move in with him, have babies and so on. People at times mistake love foe maybe comfort because starting all over is just tiresome. But it just made me think about that

    ReplyDelete