Wednesday, November 3, 2010

THE SILENCE IS OVER!!!


What's up everyone. It's been a long time since you heard a Peep from me. For those of you that know me know it's been a more than challenging year. I lost my father in March and one of my best friends in May, so needless to say a lot has been going on. With that being said there were times where I didn't want to blog again because I felt like I was letting to many people in my life and at other times I needed to let the thoughts outta my head. As you can see what I eventually chose.

So Just to recap things and also make changes, usually I pick a certain topic and discuss it throughout the blog. I make my writings fairly short and vague to open it up for commentary and at the end I say hate it or hype it! Well scratch all that. It's been a long time since I've written, a lot of changes have happened and frankly I'm writing for my benefit. So if you don't mind a few curse words and have an open mind...Enjoy....Cuz I GO HARD IN THE INK! (pronounced ANK...for all you non Rap folks. Reference Wacka Flacka)

First topic of discussion is Ahhh yes! LIL WEEZY is getting out of Jail tomorrow. It's a national Black holiday! For all y'all that don't know, every black person gets to skip work, smoke some trees, and pop bottles all day tomorrow. OK, now for all those that live in reality, why do we celebrate the activities of ignorance??!! I mean don't get me wrong, I'll pump a lil T.I, Laugh with Gucci, and bob my head to the lyrical genius of Lil Wayne, but when did it become "cool" to be a drug addict? A Criminal? A Thug? Furthermore, why is it that rich kids want to act like they don't have money and run the streets? Where I'm from (the country for everyone that don't already know) we did dirt because we wanted to eat good, dress good, ride in the fly rides and get girls. I don't understand how you go to a life of crime when you are born with those things basically in your own crib? Makes no sense at all! As I'm typing this blog I received a message from my homie telling me how a lady he was talking to shared how her daughter doesn't go for the Rapper/Entertainers, but she likes the Professional Ball Players. :( Can you say who is the stupider (yes I said stupider) the mom or the daughter! Fact is if you act like a ho you gonna get treated like one! Fellas...If a chick tells you she screwed or wanted to screw a guy because of who he was...Watch out...there's a pattern there! Beware! Ok enough about that because that would be a hater move. Just be who you are...don't get mad when you get treated like you are acting. The worst thing in the world for a guy is to have his Daughter or Niece be a complete jerk off for some dude that don't give a fuk.

Moving along...why is America such a Microwave society? Come'On Man! This election is killing me! Did you really think Obama could make a difference in 2 years? It takes longer than that and the folks that voted him in Failed him in the mid-term, which are just as much if not more important for "change." It takes a year to get the folks you want in office and the second year you are trying to pass new legislation that the other folks just dick around with keeping Bills from Passing. So my question is this? For the folks that make under say $70,000 a year, why didn't you go out and vote? The fact of the matter is that it affects you more because programs will be cut,you will be taxed higher, school programs will become non existent, and furthermore you will be directly affected by the Health Insurance Bill. I don't understand what folks are thinking? And even more so, Sarah Palin? Really? The direction the USA is going in doesn't have a positive outlook!

Overall I believe Humans have their priorities all messed up! We are worried to much about other peoples reality, and not enough about our own. When are we going to recognize that we are not that HOT! We all have faults, but we must improve? I know I have my own issues, but I'll be damned if I'm going to worry about someone elses before I deal with my own! The fact is we love to see a train wreck! So when we tune into Discovery Health and see the 700lb man or look at the Kardashians to see who's screwing who, we love it. I'm not saying you shouldn't enjoy these things...Just saying WAAAAAKKKKEEEE UUUUPPPPP....like Spike Lee.(Everyone doesn't get that reference!)

3 comments:

  1. wowwwww...i didn't know you had it in you...we haven't spoken in 15+ years and back then we didn't know enough about what was going to happen today...but you pegged it in 3 paragraphs...i have a son and a daughter and i'll be damned if i'm going to teach them that what they see on t.v. is not ok...it is only teaching humans how NOT to act...i will teach my daughter her body is a temple & that it is sacred and make the best choices she can about her life based on what she has been taught...and my son to RESPECT women no matter what...i was in a very abusive relationship (how i got there is another story) and did not feel my actions warrented a "beat down"...i can't even talk about our government right now...i'm in south florida and it's a mess...stay true stacy...glad we got back in touch...

    sarah mcgoldrick becker

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice read...subjects that've been on my mind for the last week or so! The microwave comment hit home! I'm assuming you meant - gotta have it now - microwave? Now THIS is an issue of mine! I've noticed it and plan to change it or at least improve.
    Enjoyed this - it's those things that make you go "Hhhmm"
    -J Neal

    ReplyDelete
  3. you touched on this in your fb status today, but MOST humans also lack many virtues: optimum patience, critical & abstract thinking, the ability to effectively control impulsivity, and of course, consistency. with this in mind, what should we really expect out of our society at present besides systems and individuals that are in CONSTANT need of "reform"?

    ReplyDelete